Steel and Timber Beams
Adept provides a number of building and construction services in both Sydney and the Central Coast.
These include steel, timber beams and lintels.
- Replacing rusted steel beams and lintels is crucial to the buildings structural integrity
- Rotten timber beams and bearers can have a chain effect through your walls, bathroom and kitchen areas
- Creating additional living / storage / workshop space by placing steel or timber beams can reduce the amount of existing brick wall piers or steel post supports providing more open space
- Placing new steel or timber beams for new doorways or windows
Damage caused to beams and lintels are often caused by lack of damp course above to direct water away from beams, exposure to salt air and poor surface preparation when placed for example; unpainted, not galvanised or treated.
The Adept team services areas between the Central Coast and Sydney, including:
• Central Coast
• North & Upper North Shore
• Hills District
• Northern Beaches
• Greater Sydney & Metro area
• Inner West
For more information on subfloor construction, subfloor drainage or under house excavation, call our Expert house underpinning and foundation repair specialist in Sydney and Central Coast on 02 4363 2828 or shoot us an email.